An Memorandum of Understanding between Ashok Institute of Hospitality and Tourism Management (Division of ITDC) and National Institute of Open Schooling (An autonomous organization under MHRD, Government of India) was signed in May 2011 subsequently renewed in 2016 for another five years. The duration of each course is 01 year.
- Diploma Course in Food Production and Management
- Diploma Course in Food & Beverage Operations
- Diploma Course in Housekeeping and Maintenance
- Diploma Course in Front Office Operations
- Diploma Course in Bakery & Confectionary
|01||Food Production||60,000.00||10th pass|
|03||F&B Service||36,000.00||10th pass|
|04||Front Office||36,000.00||10th pass|
- More than 900 students have successfully completed One Year Diploma in Various Hospitality Trades and are well placed in the Industry.
- Admission to the diploma courses occurs twice a year July and Jan.
- After the completion of the course the examination and certification would be jointly conducted by AIH&TM & NIOS.
- Admission to the course is on first come first serve basis.
- Lower age limit is 15 Years and there is no upper age limit.
- AIH&TM facilitates the students in getting job placements.