The Human Resources Development division of India Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. is committed to provide trained manpower to the Hospitality Industry and also to upgrade the skills of already working hospitality professionals of ITDC, and other reputed organizations through various training activities across different sectors of the society.
Under the HRD division of ITDC, Ashok Institute of Hospitality & Tourism Management (AIH& TM) has been facilitating students of various Hotel Management and Business Management schools in getting their training in Ashok Group of Hotels. The procedure for the same is accordingly described below:-
Documents to be submitted:
- Application addressed to GM (AIH& TM) for undergoing industrial training in ITDC.
- No objection certificate with details like date of birth, father name, and permanent address as per institute records, phone no., with Institute Seal.
- Proof of Age: self attested photocopy of birth certificates/class 10th certificate.
- Self attested photocopy of the institute I- card.
- Medical fitness from government hospital/ MBBS Doctor on the performa prescribed by AIHTM, ITDC.
- Proof of residence- Self attested photocopy of Voter ID, Passport, Driving License Adhaar Card.
- Training fee of Rs.3000/- per month for IHM Institutes and Rs.4000/- per month for Non NCHMCT Institutes + GST(Currently 18%) as demand draft in favour of ITDC UNIT AIHTM, payable at New Delhi.(Fees for the entire duration of the training has to be submitted at the time of admission)
- Two passport size photographs.