Preventive and Precautionary Steps being taken by ITDC Hotels for prevention of Novel Corona Virus
In view of the pandemic of the Corona Virus, ITDC Hotels have been taking preventive steps to ensure safeguards of the guests and employees. In this regard, following steps are being taken:
- Temperature of the visitors is being screened at the entry level by the Security guards by using non-contact infrared scanners. Any guest showing the temperature of above 38.5° C /100°F is not being allowed to enter in the hotel premises. Emergency Helpline Numbers have been given to the staff.
- Undertaking related to travel history of the guests is being taken from the guests at the time of check-in.
- Hand Sanitizers have been placed at the prominent places in the hotels like at the entrance, reception counter, lobby manager’s desk, all F&B outlets etc.
- Sensitization and awareness of the staff have been done in order to be more proactive in handling the present situation. Employees have been briefed to refer any suggestive case to the appropriate authority for facilitating quarantine and admission in hospital.
- Awareness posters have been displayed at prominent places in the hotels.
- Various surfaces and areas are being disinfected with Oxyvir wipes/Dettol/Utilax Spray/Sodium Hypo Chlorite etc.
- Staff have been deputed dedicatedly for disinfecting the telephones, counters, door handles, public area tables, lift buttons and all other such surfaces by Dettol/Oxyvir/Utilax Spray/Sodium Hypo Chlorite etc.
In addition to the above, all the hotels have been advised to take necessary precautionary and preventive steps in accordance to the advisories being issued by the respective Govt. Departments.